Candidate will have exposure and involvement in all aspects of the development lifecycle, from conception to completion. This includes analysis and design, code development, user interaction, user interface, user experience, application testing and project rollout.
● Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements to design and build business solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
● Contributes to, reviews and approves technical designs of software solutions.
● Provides technical and best practice consulting to management, business partners and technical associates.
● Performs complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods and best practices.
● Acquires and interprets business requirements, creates functional specifications and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Information Systems or Applied Mathematics, or equivalent education and/or experience
● Ability to create modern, intuitive, secure and high performance web portal solutions
● Experience with node.js, Grunt, Maven and Ant
● Knowledge of CMS as (WordPress, Drupal) and PHP
● Knowledge of version control (Git, SVN, CVS, VSS), XML, web/application servers
● Experience working with Agile, Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD
● Experience with REST services
● Experience in agile environment is preferred
● Ability to work independently, and flexibility to multi-task and adapt to changing business needs.
● Strong analytical, problem-finding and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
● English level – 85% (Oral and written comprehension)
● Willing to learn new skills and technologies
● Detail oriented, works well with others and can work with minimal supervision