Important customer seeks Java Developer with expertise in NetCracker OSS.
Qualified applicants will be involved in project execution, mainly design, implementation and AT/PT/UAT test support (defect triage). Most of the work will be done in NetCracker OSS platform, which is JAVA based and supports telecommunications wireline services. Also, they will be part of multicultural work teams, working together in order to fulfill client requirements and add value to the business.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of JAVA SE & JAVA EE
- Any MVC frameworks (like Spring, Struts, JSF, and so on)
- Working with Relational Databases & SQL
- Solid knowledge in JAVA Application Servers (like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and so on)
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies
- Full english proficiency
- Strong Knowledge in Oracle Database
- Commands of Linux systems
- Experience in WebLogic Application Server
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Business
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and production support of custom requirements developed in JAVA
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Responsible for the detail design, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of applications.
- Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs.
In exchange to your knowledge and work:
- Above the law benefits
- Apply for certifications
- 17 salaries
- Home office
- Training outside Guatemala
- Travel opportunities